Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
These terms ( ‘Referral Terms’ ) outline the terms and conditions which apply to the BullionByPost ‘Refer a friend, share the rewards’ scheme ( Referral Scheme’ ). By partaking in the BullionByPost Referral Scheme you automatically accept and agree to the Referral Terms in full.
These Referral Terms supplement our general website
Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or alter the Referral Scheme and Referral Terms at any time and without notice.
To assist you when reading the full Referral Terms please note the following;
- The ‘Referrer’ describes the existing customer who is using the Referral Scheme to refer an individual to the www.bullionbypost.co.uk website.
- The ‘Referee’ describes the new customer who has either received a referral code or clicked a referral email link from their friend.
- The www.bullionbypost.co.uk Referral Scheme is only available to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Both the Referrer and Referee must be at least 18 years of age.
- To qualify as a Referee you must;
- Be a new customer who has never previously purchased from or had an account on the www.bullionbypost.co.uk website.
- Create a BullionByPost account and enter a valid referral code during the registration process.
- To qualify as a Referrer you must;
- Have previously placed a successful order on the www.bullionbypost.co.uk website.
- All customer accounts using the Referral Scheme will be reviewed and approved at our discretion. We reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate if have any reason to believe you are abusing the Referral Terms of the Referral Scheme. Abuse of the Referral Terms could include, but is not limited to the following;
- Referring what we believe is an excessive number of Referees’ or individuals we believe you may no connection to.
- Attempting to use multiple accounts in order benefit from the Referral Scheme.
- The refer a friend scheme may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- It is not possible to refer an individual who already has an account with BullionByPost.
- The Referral Scheme is activated by sending your referral code to a friend, family member, or acquaintance who is not already registered to BullionByPost. The Referee will be required to submit Referrers referral code when completing registration.
- Once the Referee has successfully created an account they will become eligible to receive a free 1oz silver Britannia coin with their first order over the value of £250.
- When the Referee successfully places their qualifying order the Referrer will also become eligible to receive their free 1oz silver Britannia coin with their next order over £250. Referrers can recommend multiple friends, and as a result, receive multiple free 1oz silver Britannia coins.
- If a Referrer has multiple coins pending on their account they will receive all coins on their next order over the value of £250.
- Any pending coins earned from using the Referral Scheme will remain on the users account for 12 months after the date it was earned. After this timeframe, pending coins will become un-eligible for the Referral Scheme.
- Until the point of delivery, all 1oz silver Britannia coins remain the property of Jewellery Quarter Bullion Ltd and may not be sold back to us. Pending coins may not be used as credit towards other orders.
- The gift is limited to one silver Britannia. It is not possible to take a cash alternative or an alternative bullion product of a similar or equivalent value.