Due to the ongoing uncertainty regarding the full impact of the Covid-19 coronavirus, we are experiencing extremely high demand. We want to reassure you that we are working hard to keep stock available to purchase.
The team have worked exceptionally hard to secure as much product as possible despite the huge increase in global demand and rapidly rising wholesale premiums. We are adding more stock regularly to the website as we secure more physical stock in UK vaults.
- In stock - Means we have physical stock vaulted in the UK at secure locations. For anything shown in stock on the website you can choose 'Free delivery when shipping resumes' for delivery when our regular service resumes or 'Secure storage' to have these products vaulted at Brink's in London or Loomis in Switzerland for VAT-free silver.
- Notify me - Use the notify me option for products you are interested in and we will email you when stock is available for purchase.
Due to market volatility and extremely strong demand trading hours may change at short notice. However, we will do our best to be open for orders 24 hours a day as normal. Our customer service team will be on hand to help you with any issues or to help place orders from 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Delivery - Paused
In light of the current situation our delivery partners are unable to guarantee that your parcel will be signed for at your address. They are choosing to do this to protect both their workforce and you by minimising contact during delivery.
As this may have an impact on your parcels insurance we have paused the dispatch of all orders from Tuesday 17th March 2020 onward until we are 100% confident that we are able to resume our secure and fully insured delivery service.
Please note that any orders placed with us will NOT be dispatched immediately, but instead held securely until we are able to resume shipping.
We are reviewing the situation on a daily basis and will keep customers updated as much as possible. Please check back for updates to this page. Furthermore, if you would to speak to an adviser please feel free to call us on 0121 634 8060 or reach out to us via email on [email protected] .
As normal there is no statutory right to cancel an order once placed under the Financial Services (Distance Marketing) Regulations 2004. This is because the goods we supply are dependent on fluctuations in financial markets. Any cancellations will incur a £25 termination fee plus any adverse movement in the underlying metal prices.
Counter Service - Closed
Our regular counter service for buying and selling precious metals onsite is closed. As soon as we are able to resume this service we will update this page accordingly.
Selling Back to Us
- Selling from your storage account - If you have a storage account with us you can still sell back to us. Call us during office hours on 0121 634 8060 and we can fix your price and you will receive funds within 5 working days.
- Selling when posting your items to us - Unfortunately we are unable to accept new sell backs that require postage to us. This is due to the potential for the delay of parcels arriving with us, our ability to guarantee the price if deliveries are delayed, and limitations in being able to process any sell backs in a timely manner. We are taking a responsible approach to ensure we don’t over promise in these unprecedented circumstances.
- Selling in person - Due to the current situation our trade counter is closed for visitors until further notice. As soon as we are able to resume this service we will update this page accordingly.
- If you would like us to get in touch with you when our regular sell back service resumes, please email us on [email protected] and tell us what you are looking to sell and your contact details. You can also register your interest by filling out the form here - www.bullionbypost.co.uk/sell-to-us/.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on [email protected] Our team are on hand to assist as best they can, and will be able to provide updates on our service status as and when there are developments.
We are working extremely hard to continue to provide the excellent customer service that I and my team are so proud of. We are actively monitoring the situation and will continue to keep you updated.
Thank you for your understanding.
Founder and Managing Director