Chubb Trident Grade 5 170K - Eurograde 6 Key Locking Safe
£4,662.00 inc. VAT with free professional installation
Specification & Features
|Range||Trident Grade 5|
|MPN||Trident Gd 5 170K|
|ECBS Eurograde rating||5|
|Fire certification||NT Fire 017 - 60P|
|Fire rating||60 minutes|
|External H x W x D||920 x 730 x 640 mm|
|Internal H x W x D||750 x 560 x 400 mm|
The Chubbsafes Trident Grade 5 range provides very high burglary resistant protection and is available in seven sizes. These Eurograde 5 rated safes are ideal for higher value items up to £1 million.
The Trident Grade 5 170K safes have a capacity of 168 litres and are certified according to EN 1143-1 and provide a very high degree of protection for cash and valuables within the home or small commercial premises as well as having 60 minutes fire protection for paper. The whole range is Approved by the AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors).
- Eurograde 5 certification.
- 60 Minutes Fire Protection for paper with NT Fire 017-60P Certification.
- £1,000,000 valuables cover or £100,000 cash rating.
- Equipped with 2 key locks (2 keys) and carries EN1300 Grade B certification.
- Supplied with 2 removable shelves.
- 90° door opening allows greater access to contents.
- Made with an internal and outer body of steel encapsulating jointless barrier materials.
- Fitted with anti-explosive devices.
Our safe experts are available by telephone on 0121 634 8060 to advise and take your orders or alternatively request a call from the team.
Please add 63mm to external depth dimensions to cover the additional depth of the door handle.
In the Same Range
|Chubb Trident Grade 5 110K||111.00||Key||£4,240.00|
|Chubb Trident Grade 5 210K||210.00||Key||£5,886.00|
|Chubb Trident Grade 5 310K||308.00||Key||£6,429.00|
|Chubb Trident Grade 5 420K||416.00||Key||£7,507.00|
|Chubb Trident Grade 5 600K||596.00||Key||£9,282.00|
|Chubb Trident Grade 5 910K||907.00||Key||P.O.A.|
* It is important to note that the ratings are manufacturer certified and that you must check with your insurer for exact ratings as individual insurer policies do vary.