Chubb Zeta Grade 0 55E - Eurograde 0 Electronic Safe
£1,011.00 inc. VAT with professional installation
£913.00 inc. VAT with free doorstep delivery
Specification & Features
Available with key lock
|ECBS Eurograde rating||0|
|Fixings||Rear & base fixings|
|External H x W x D||690 x 450 x 400 mm|
|Internal H x W x D||600 x 360 x 300 mm|
The Chubbsafes Zeta Electronic Lock range provides excellent burglary resistant protection and is available in five sizes. These medium sized Eurograde 0 rated safes are ideal for home and office use.
The ZETA 55E safes have a capacity of 65 litres and are certified according to EN 1143-1 and provide a high degree of protection for cash and valuables within the home or small commercial premises. Also, this range is Approved by the AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors).
- Eurograde 0 certification.
- £60,000 valuables cover or £6,000 cash rating.
- Equipped with a digital lock (2 user code) and carries EN1300 certification.
- Battery powered lock with low power warning sensor
- Supplied with 2 removable shelves.
- Steel door & body with reinforced bolts & anti-drilling plate for extra protection.
- Full fixing kit with instructions, base fixing points.
Our safe experts are available by telephone on 0121 634 8060 to advise and take your orders or alternatively request a call from the team.
Please add 65mm to external depth dimensions to cover the additional depth of the door handle.
In the Same Range
|Chubb Zeta Grade 0 15K||13.00||Key||£434.00|
|Chubb Zeta Grade 0 15E||13.00||Electronic||£597.00|
|Chubb Zeta Grade 0 25K||26.00||Key||£546.00|
|Chubb Zeta Grade 0 25E||26.00||Electronic||£709.00|
|Chubb Zeta Grade 0 35E||39.00||Electronic||£770.00|
|Chubb Zeta Grade 0 35K||39.00||Key||£612.00|
|Chubb Zeta Grade 0 45E||52.00||Electronic||£832.00|
|Chubb Zeta 45K Grade 0||52.00||Key||£676.00|
|Chubb Zeta Grade 0 55K||65.00||Key||£756.00|
* It is important to note that the ratings are manufacturer certified and that you must check with your insurer for exact ratings as individual insurer policies do vary.