Chubb DuoGuard Grade 1 40E - Eurograde 1 Electronic Locking Safe
£1,284.00 inc. VAT with professional installation
£1,174.00 inc. VAT with free doorstep delivery
Specification & Features
|Range||DuoGuard Grade 1|
|MPN||DuoGuard G1 Size 40E|
Available with key lock
|ECBS Eurograde rating||1|
|Fire certification||NT Fire 017 - 60P|
|Fire rating||60 minutes|
|Main colour||Two-tone Grey|
|External H x W x D||435 x 500 x 458 mm|
|Internal H x W x D||335 x 400 x 295 mm|
The Chubbsafes DuoGuard Grade 1 range provides excellent burglary resistant protection and is available in seven sizes. These Eurograde 1 rated safes are for storing valuables up to £100,000 in value, or cash up to £10,000.
The DuoGuard Grade 1 40E safes have a capacity of 40 litres, a secure electronic lock and are certified according to EN 1143-1 and provide a high degree of protection for cash and valuables within the home or small commercial premises. This range is Approved by the AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors). They also carry 60 minutes of fire protection.
- Eurograde 1 certification.
- 60 Minutes Fire Protection for paper with NT Fire 017-60P Certification.
- £100,000 valuables cover or £100,000 cash rating.
- Equipped with a high electronic lock with up to 9 codes, powered by 9v battery.
- Supplied with 1 adjustable shelf.
Our safe experts are available by telephone on 0121 634 8060 to advise and take your orders or alternatively request a call from the team.
Please add 65mm to external depth dimensions to cover the additional depth of the door handle.
In the Same Range
|Chubb DuoGuard Grade 1 40K||40.00||Key||£1,034.00|
|Chubb DuoGuard Grade 1 60K||62.00||Key||£1,197.00|
|Chubb DuoGuard Grade 1 60E||62.00||Electronic||£1,338.00|
|Chubb DuoGuard Grade 1 110K||114.00||Key||£1,380.00|
|Chubb DuoGuard Grade 1 110E||114.00||Electronic||£1,563.00|
|Chubb DuoGuard Grade 1 150K||150.00||Key||£1,623.00|
|Chubb DuoGuard Grade 1 150E||150.00||Electronic||£1,767.00|
* It is important to note that the ratings are manufacturer certified and that you must check with your insurer for exact ratings as individual insurer policies do vary.