Royal Mint Silver Lunar Series
First launched in 2014, The Royal Mint Silver Lunar Series are part of the Shēngxiào (or "Chinese Zodiac") Collection.
The collection is specifically for the United Kingdom and celebrates Chinese tradition with exemplary British craftsmanship. It will run for 12 years, from 2014 to 2025, and is also available in the gold Lunar Series. In 2020 the series was changed to a proof commemorative range only, with the bullion coins discontinued.
These coins are fine silver, and prices shown include fully insured delivery.
Designed by British-Chinese artist and printmaker, Wuon-Gean Ho, each unique design is linked to one of twelve Chinese zodiac animals, whose personality traits are attributed to those born during that year.
The obverse of all the coins features Queen Elizabeth II’s fifth definitive portrait of Her Majesty The Queen created by Jody Clark. Made from 99.99% pure silver, they are very popular with both investors and collectors.
BullionByPost® is a fully Authorised Royal Mint Distributor.
- Weight (g): 31.103
- Pure Silver Content (g): 31.103
- Fineness: 999.9
- Dimensions: 38.61 mm diameter
- Capital Gains Tax Free
- Includes FREE Fully Insured Delivery
- Click here to learn more about the Royal Mint Lunar series
- Add from a selection of gift boxes for display or presentation purposes
You may also be interested in:
- The Royal Mint Gold Lunar Series
- The Perth Mint Australian Gold Lunar Series
- The Perth Mint Australian Silver Lunar Series
- Chinese Pandas (Gold)
- Chinese Pandas (Silver)
Should you have any questions about this or other products, please call our helpful and knowledgeable customer service team at 0121 634 8060 where they would be happy to assist.