The recent changes to pension legislation allow individuals much greater control over their pension savings. Many investors will no longer purchase an annuity, instead choosing to leave their pension savings invested. The changes mean that for many protecting the value of your pension savings over the long term has become more important than ever.
Physical gold can be held in a pension via a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) or a Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS).
HMRC require the gold in your pension to remain securely vaulted, held in bar form and of purity not less than 995. When you buy gold through us the gold will be in the form of investment grade bars with a purity of 9999, vaulted with Brinks and 100% allocated to your pension.
There are a number of ways you can buy gold through your pension:
- Buy gold through your existing SIPP or SSAS account.
- Transfer part of your existing pension into a SIPP or SSAS account.
- Transfer the full value of your existing pension(s) into a SIPP or SSAS account.
- Make contributions into a new SIPP or SSAS account.
There are many ways to save for retirement, but only a pension offers generous tax breaks and is specifically designed to provide you with retirement income.
- Increase the value of your contributions by benefiting from tax relief at your highest marginal rate.
- Your pension can grow free from capital gains and income tax.
- Once you reach 55 you can take 25% of your pension pot as a tax free cash lump sum.
For further information please call Customer Service on
0121 634 8062
or complete 'Request a call back' and we'll be happy to assist you.
Jewellery Quarter Bullion is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and
is not authorised to provide investment advice. The information published on this
site is to provide background information only. Should you make an investment you
do so at your own risk.