What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Are Cookies Safe?
In short, yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous to any external third party, and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ and www.youronlinechoices.com . For a video about cookies visit https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/cookies/ .
When you use and access BullionByPost, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
- They enable you to transact, whilst other non-essential cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience and determine relevant products to show you.
- To personalise and improve your customer experience.
- To allow you to securely sign in to our website, so that you can use "My Account" features such as order information, making payments and viewing statements.
- To recognise the device that you are using.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the Site that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make the website more user-friendly, develop our Site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- To distribute visitors to our Site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
- For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing on other selected websites. These cookies can be associated with services provided by a third party such as an advertising network.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
|_ga _gcl_au||Google Analytics||Used to track and record information about how visitors are using our site. We use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for analytics and to make improvements to our website. Find out more about Google and Privacy here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||The cookie is used to distinguish users and store information of how visitors use a website for reporting purposes.||24 hours|
|_uetsid _uetvid||Microsoft Bing||Used by Microsoft to store and track visits across websites. Find out more about Microsoft Bing and Privacy here https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-gb/resources/policies/privacy-and-data-protection-policies||1 day|
|__cf_bm||Cloudflare||This cookie is used by Cloudflare for load balancing. For more information visit https://developers.cloudflare.com/fundamentals/get-started/reference/cloudflare-cookies/||24 hours|
|_clck MUID||Microsoft Clarity||Used by Microsoft Clarity to store a unique user ID for the purpose of reporting website usage.||1 year|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||2 years|
|SRCHD SRCHHPGUSR SRCHUID SRCHUSR||Microsoft Bing||Used to track and record information about how visitors are using our site, and used across Microsoft Bing’s advertising network.||
BullionByPost Website Cookies
|active_header_weight_tab||Website functionality.||30 mins|
|bullion||User session. Allows you to login and add products to your basket.||2 hours|
|cookie_banner_shown||Cookie consent notification.||1 year|
|cookie_banner_dismissed||Cookie consent notification.||1 year|
|csrftoken||Used for security.||1 year|
|footer_banner_dismissed||Website functionality.||1 month|
|hid||Anonymous analytics.||1 year|
Website visitors who don’t want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. Click here to learn more about the opt-out and how to properly install the browser add-on .
Visitors can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings .
Should you need to contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Security and Privacy Enquiry'.
Registered Office: Floor 16, Centre City Tower, 7 Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4UA
Phone: 0121 634 8060
- How To Buy Gold
- How to Buy?
- Payment Options
- Delivery Options
- Gold Storage
- Storage at Brink's
- Gold Investment Guide
- Why buy gold?
- Is gold a good investment?
- Best time to buy gold?
- Why physical gold?
- Gold bars vs coins?
- Gold vs Silver
- Gold - Silver Ratio explained
- VAT on bullion
- CGT on bullion
- Legal tender coins
- Top 5 Gold Investments
- Top 5 Silver Investments
- Gold vs ISAs
- Gold vs Buy-to-Let
- Gold vs FTSE 100
- Gold vs Bitcoin
- Where to buy gold?
- Why buy from us?
- Where to sell gold?
- Coin Shops
- Gold Price Forecasts
- Top 10 Gold Producers
- Top 10 Gold Reserves
- Gold Britannia vs Sovereign
- Britannia coin designs
- Sovereign coin designs
- Sovereign Mintages
- Sovereign mint marks
- British coin specs
- What is a proof coin?
- Royal Mint bullion
- The Queen's Beasts
- Royal Mint Lunar Coins
- Bullion Refiners
- British coin mints
- Gold Tola - India & Pakistan
- Christmas Delivery
- Bullion Index