Royal Mint Gold Lunar Series
First launched in 2014, The Royal Mint Gold Lunar Series are part of the Shēngxiào ("Chinese Zodiac") Collection. The 12 year series is a collection specifically for the UK and celebrates Chinese tradition with exemplary British craftsmanship.
Please note, the bullion version of this series was discontinued in 2020, continuing in Proof and BU quality only.
Designed by British-Chinese artist and printmaker, Wuon-Gean Ho, each unique design is linked to one of twelve Chinese zodiac animals, whose personality traits are attributed to those born during that year.
The obverse of all the coins features Queen Elizabeth II’s fifth definitive portrait of Her Majesty The Queen created by Jody Clark.
Made from 99.99% pure gold, they are very popular with both investors and collectors.
BullionByPost is a fully Authorised Royal Mint Distributor.
- Weight (g): 31.103
- Pure Gold Content (g): 31.103
- Fineness: 999.9
- Dimensions: 32.69 mm diameter
- Capital Gains Tax Free
- VAT Free
- Includes FREE Fully Insured Delivery
- Add from a selection of gift boxes for your display or presentation purposes
You may also be interested in:
- The Perth Mint Australian Lunar Series (Gold)
- The Royal Mint Lunar Series (Silver)
- The Perth Mint Australian Lunar Series (Silver)
- Chinese Pandas (Gold)
- Chinese Pandas (Silver)
Should you have any questions about this or other products, please call our helpful and knowledgeable customer service team at 0121 634 8060 where they would be happy to assist.