Gold Queen's Beast
The Queen's Beasts Gold Coin Collection represents the 10 heraldic statues which were present during Her Majesty's Queen Elizabeth's coronation in 1953. Each "Beast" bore the badge of the family associated with the ancestry of Her Majesty, symbolism of power and lineage, passed down through generations and centuries.
Bullion By Post are a fully Authorised Royal Mint Distributor.
Made by The Royal Mint, one of the world's best in producing a history of fine bullion coins, this collection guarantees high quality and satisfaction to everyone that buys into it.
The series started in 2016 and runs until 2021 and will feature 10 different beasts - all of which were present as busts outside of Westminster Abbey for the Queen's coronation in 1953.
Released Queen's Beasts Gold Coins:
- 2016 - The Lion (of England)
- 2017 - The Griffin (Edward III)
- 2017 - The Red Dragon of Wales
- 2018 - Unicorn of Scotland
- 2018 - Black Bull of Clarence
Designs still to come:
- The Falcon of the Plantagenets
- The White Lion of Mortimer
- The Yale of Beaufort
- The White Greyhound of Richmond
- The White Horse of Hannover
The obverse side of the coins features the latest portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by the Royal Mint's own coin engraver, Jody Clark. At 33 years old, Clark became the youngest designer to create the Queen's portrait for the Royal Mint and the first and only employee of the Mint to ever have their portrait of a British monarch selected.
Struck at 99.99% pure gold and with imperial designs, they are highly attractive to investors and collectors alike. BullionByPost® are a fully Authorised Royal Mint Distributor.
- Weight (g): 31.103
- Pure gold content (g): 31.103
- Fineness: 999.9
- Dimensions: 32.69 mm diameter
- Capital Gains Tax Free
- VAT Free
- Includes FREE Fully Insured Delivery
- Add from a selection of oak gift boxes for your display or presentation purposes
You may also be interested in:
Together with your valuable bullion, you should consider our BullionByPost Allocated Storage Service managed by Brink's, one of the world's leading and reputable security companies. From as little as £10 per month features include:
- Free delivery to vault
- No minimum holding or term
- Fully Insured and Audited storage