Gold Queen's Beast
The Queen's Beasts Gold Coin Collection represents the 10 heraldic statues which were present during Her Majesty's Queen Elizabeth's coronation in 1953. Each "Beast" bore the badge of the family associated with the ancestry of Her Majesty, symbolism of power and lineage, passed down through generations and centuries.
These gold coins are Capital Gains Tax free, VAT free, come with FREE Fully Insured Delivery and are available with a selection of oak gift boxes for presentation purposes. Bullion By Post are a fully Authorised Royal Mint Distributor.
Learn more about this collectable series from The Royal Mint on our Queen's Beasts page.
Released Queen's Beasts Gold Coins:
- 2016 - The Lion (of England)
- 2017 - The Griffin (Edward III)
- 2017 - The Red Dragon of Wales
- 2018 - The Unicorn of Scotland
- 2018 - The Black Bull of Clarence
- 2019 - The Falcon of the Plantagenets
- 2019 - The Yale of Beaufort
- 2020 - The White Lion of Mortimer
- 2020 - The White Horse of Hanover
- 2021 - The White Greyhound of Richmond
You may also be interested in:
Together with your valuable bullion, you should consider our BullionByPost Allocated Storage Service managed by Brink's, one of the world's leading and reputable security companies. From as little as £10 per month features include:
- Free delivery to vault
- No minimum holding or term
- Fully Insured and Audited storage
Find out more about us with an information pack sent direct to you through the post.