Silver Queen's Beasts
The Queen's Beasts series has been one of the most popular collections in recent years, adding a collectable touch to the bullion market. Representing the 10 heraldic statues which were present during Her Majesty's coronation in 1953, the silver Queen's Beasts coins are available in both 2oz and 10oz sizes. Each beast bore the badge of the family associated with the ancestry of Queen Elizabeth.
The silver Queen's Beasts coins are all exempt from Capital Gains Tax and come with FREE, fully Insured Delivery. Gift boxes are available via our accessories section for your display or presentation purposes.
Queen's Beasts Silver Coins
The Queen's Beasts silver coins total at 11 releases; 10 unique beasts, and one 'completer coin', for a series that has been well received by both investors and collectors alike. Each of the 2oz coins has a face value of £5, making them exempt from Capital Gains Tax. With large numbers produced they also enjoy surprisingly low premiums for a semi-numismatic coin. This has helped make them a popular choice among investors, often looking for something bigger than the typical troy ounce coins produced by most mints.
Released Queen's Beasts Silver Coins
- 2016 - The Lion (of England)
- 2017 - The Griffin (Edward III)
- 2017 - The Red Dragon of Wales
- 2018 - The Unicorn of Scotland
- 2018 - The Black Bull of Clarence
- 2019 - The Falcon of the Plantagenets
- 2019 - The Yale of Beaufort
- 2020 - The White Lion of Mortimer
- 2020 - The White Horse of Hannover
- 2021 - The White Greyhound of Richmond
- 2021 - Completer Coin
You may also be interested in:
Together with your valuable bullion, you may wish to consider our BullionByPost Allocated Storage Service managed by Brink's, one of the world's leading and reputable security companies. From as little as £10 per month features include:
- Free delivery to vault
- No minimum holding or term
- Fully Insured and Audited storage