Free storage for 6 months Offer Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(These should be read in conjunction with the full Terms and Conditions)
Free storage for 6 months if you place your first storage order of £2,500. It applies to both Allocated Storage at Brinks' and VAT free Silver Storage at Loomis.
This storage offer is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. Full terms and conditions apply.
1. ELIGIBILITY The free storage offer is available if you complete a first storage order with a value of £2,500 or over in the qualifying period . The free storage will apply to any further storage orders placed after the qualifying period for 6 months after the initial storage order was placed. If you are an existing allocated storage customer, you are still eligible for 6 months free VAT free storage. However, you will have to continue to pay for allocated storage.
2. DIRECT DEBIT Valid direct debit details must be successfully recorded against your account before your order is dispatched to storage. If valid direct debit details are not provided the offer will become void. No payments will be requested until after the free storage period ends.
We will begin charging you from the end of the free storage period. You will then be billed monthly via your Direct Debit details provided to BullionByPost when your storage account was set up. After the end of the free storage
Frequently Asked Questions
1. SELLING BACK There are no additional charges when selling back to BullionByPost for both a complete order sale and a
2. REQUESTING DELIVERY You are able to request physical delivery after your items have been placed in storage. Standard Shipping will be charged at £25.00 per parcel plus insurance charged at 0.25% of the total value of the shipment. Shipping will usually take up to 5 working days but may take longer due to the nature of the goods being stored in
3. COLLECTION You are not able to personally collect your bullion once it has been placed in storage. Once in storage delivery charges apply, see above.
4. LINKED BANK ACCOUNT AND ADDRESS We will require certified copies of ID for proof of linked bank account and address. This will be requested in the storage information pack sent to you after your first storage order.